Saturday, March 31, 2012

How to Post a Link on the New Facebook Timeline

Now that Facebook has switched over every fan page to the new timeline format, it's not as obvious how to post a link without the link showing up in the status box. I decided to do a little experiment to figure out how to get a clean looking status update. I discovered it's really quite simple. (Sorry for the blurry photos. I've only done screen shots a handful of times.)


Copy and paste your link into the status box. 



When the attachment shows up highlight and delete the link.



Type in your status.



Hit post to post your status. Now you have a very clean looking status update.


And if you're not already I'd love for you join me on the Rock Paper Stitch Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...