Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sneak Peak!

Happy Birthday Banners!

I know there are a lot of them on Etsy, but I'm convinced I've outdone many of the fabric banners available on there. Besides that I love my choice in fabric patterns (but what crafter wouldn't say that), the top stitching on each triangle adds to their durability. Everything is hand cut including the letters. Each letter is then sewn down, preventing them from peeling up in humid climates. Should it ever need to get washed the triangles and letters will stay in place. Plus the font choice adds character to the banner.

I am currently working on a few birthday banner designs. Each design will be versatile enough to use at both adult and children's parties. I am also happy to create a custom banner with any words or names. Some ideas include Party, Congratulations, Welcome or (Child's Name) Room.  My rate is $3 a triangle with a letter and $2 a triangle without a letter. Contact me on me on my Etsy page for more information or to set up a private listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...