Friday, April 15, 2011

Getting Paid to Take an Online Survey

You've seen the ads, you get the spam in your email, but this is no "make money from home" scam. Having participated in a few online survey forums I am well aware of which companies are legitimate and which ones will scam you. Today I'd like to talk about my favorite online survey company, American Consumer Opinion. Having been a member for the last 7 years I can tell you this company is the most honest one there is online. You receive real cash for the survey's you take. Most companies give you points to put towards a drawing you'll likely never win, or build up points to earn prizes. The cash payments will by no means provide you an income, not even a secondary income, but some extra cash from time to time makes it worth it. 

Another added bonus is there is a real person behind the computer screen who will answer any questions you have in a very friendly and timely fashion. Her name is Anne and she has been very helpful to me more than once.

Once you sign up you will begin to receive emails telling you to click on a link to begin a screening survey. Once finished you will be entered into a monthly drawing. I have won $5 twice from the random drawings. I have also been selected to participate in a survey to test products and discuss my opinions about certain stores or my shopping habits. If you are selected to participate this is where you can earn anywhere from $4 to more than $100.

If you really don't enjoy survey's I would not recommend joining just for the money. Most survey's if you even qualify will only earn you $4-$7. However, if you enjoy survey's as I do, earning that extra few dollars is worth it. Plus you sometimes get to keep some of the extra test product. 

I highly recommend this company over any other.

Join Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...