Friday, January 20, 2012

Best Sleep Ever

Sleeping Couple by tastes orangey

Do you ever wake up feeling like you didn't sleep all that well and your neck feels strained? This happens to me every time my pillow gets worn out and flat. This Christmas I asked for a new pillow since I had reached that point with my current one. A friend recommended The Company Store. They have very high quality bedding and it's made right here the U.S. in LaCrosse, WI. I'm all for buying American made stuff so I decided this time I would get my pillow from them.

They make a lot of bedding and bath products for the luxury high end customers, but also some more affordable products for the middle class shoppers. There is also an excellent kids line of products that includes furniture, toys and clothing.

I was told they use their own mix of feathers for the down pillows so that they don't get pokey. I looked over all the pillows and decided on a down alternative pillow. I narrowed my choice down to 3 pillows and told my husband to buy the one that fit what he wanted to spend on me for Christmas. He chose the Dream Mate Wool Pillow. I guess it was a popular pillow because he ordered it a week before Christmas and it just arrived this week, having been on back order this whole time. 

I am very happy with this pillow. Usually it takes me about a week or so to get used to a new pillow, but I slept extremely well the first night. No matter what position I sleep in (and I'm mostly a belly sleeper), this pillow doesn't strain my neck. I find it most comfortable when sleeping on my side, but sleeping on my back works just as well too. The wool fluff on the inside shifts easily to accommodate any position I choose, yet holds it's shape and gives excellent support. It is so soft.

When I'm ready to buy a new pillow, I am definitely going to The Company Store again.

P.S. I would have included photos, but their website doesn't allow me to copy any images over to here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...