Thursday, March 28, 2013

She has arrived!

On March 17th little Marina entered the world. She doesn't leave me much time to write so I will leave you with these photos my sister took on the day we attempted to take her newborn photos. The camera she borrowed wasn't working so she took some quick snapshots with my point and shoot instead. I don't think Marina was much in the mood anyway. We'll try again when my other sister gets a chance to visit.




Thank you for your patience as I adjust to this new lifestyle. She sure keeps us busy.

If you're wondering where I got the romper and hair clip visit Chic Baby Rose. The headband I made myself with some velvet elastic from Frog Feathers and feathers from Hearty Art Supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...