Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Banners with a Theme

The banners have been especially popular this year. I only wish I had more time to make them. As of today I have two left in my shop. A couple of months ago I was given the task of making 15 banners for a custom order. I finished all of the banners and have enough leftover fabric to make another set. Below are all 15 banners. Eventually I will be making their double to sell in the shop. Until I get to that point you can browse the options here and ask for one made to order, if you want one before I list them. Head over to my profile and send me an email with the banner you would like to order.
 
Girl Pirates Banner
Boy Pirates Banner


                                    


Dinosaurs Banner
Bugs and Butterflies
Working on the Farm




Pajama Party Banner made with Pajama Fleece
African Safari Banner
Fairies Banner








Very Girly Banner
Modern Forest Banner
Planes, Trains and Automobiles Banner


Travel Around the World Banner
Tea Party Banner
Princes and Princesses Banner





Under the Sea Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...